While mold can present itself just about anywhere there is moisture and a food source, AllRisk understands the extra emphasis placed on IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) in healthcare and commercial environments.
How We Can Help
AllRisk is also aware of the importance of handling all mold issues with expertise and discretion. If mold becomes a problem, AllRisk works with a third party, industrial hygienist who specializes in environmental testing for both Category 3 water and mold losses. After the hygienist takes a series of swabs and air samples, he will produce a report of the results, inclusive of the protocol for remediation. AllRisk’s mold certified technicians wear all of the appropriate respirators and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) while executing the remediation protocol. When the remediation is complete, the industrial hygienist will test again in order to confirm and provide air clearance.
- ASCR Mold Remediation Supervisor
- ASCR Mold Remediation Technician
- ACAC Council-Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
- MEHRC Recognition of Chronic Moisture Problems
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC Fire Damage Restoration
- IICRC Odor Control
- Mold Remediation State Licensee (Classification C-103)